Marina Abramovic meets Ulay
“Marina Abramovic and Ulay started an intense love story in the 70s, performing art out of the van they lived in. When they felt the relationship had run its course, they decided to walk the Great Wall of China, each from one end, meeting for one last big hug in the middle and never seeing each other again. at her 2010 MoMa retrospective Marina performed ‘The Artist Is Present’ as part of the show, a minute of silence with each stranger who sat in front of her. Ulay arrived without her knowing it and this is what happened.”
“En los años 70, Marina Abramovic mantuvo una intensa historia de amor con Ulay. Pasaron 5 años viviendo en una furgoneta realizando toda clase de performances. En 1988, cuando su relación ya no daba para más, decidieron recorrer la Gran Muralla China, empezando cada uno de un lado, para encontrarse en el medio, abrazarse y no volver a verse nunca más. En 2010 el MoMa de Nueva York dedicó una retrospectiva a su obra. Dentro de la misma, Marina compartía un minuto en silencio con cada extraño que se sentaba frente a ella. Ulay llegó sin que ella lo supiera, y esto fue lo que pasó”
- high-hooopes reblogged this from etaupsilon
- etaupsilon reblogged this from hallekiefer
- thequeenoftheland likes this
- bailo-lo-lo reblogged this from peculiarmoomin
- magdalenascheekbones likes this
- brobins2207 likes this
- essenceofred likes this
- neverlovedanother reblogged this from holygeographybatman
- neverlovedanother likes this
- alfrikskinks reblogged this from akittenonherown
- alfrikskinks likes this
- cornrowsandcadillacs likes this
- cornrowsandcadillacs reblogged this from akittenonherown
- precious-52627 likes this
- sabrinaenriquez reblogged this from cuz--fuckyou
- lifeofsubmissions likes this
- intellectual-badasses likes this
- addicted-to-touch reblogged this from akittenonherown
- lafolielucide likes this
- ladiesandlust reblogged this from ufuknbastard
- little-whorecrux likes this
- akittenonherown reblogged this from dutchdaddyj and added:
- akittenonherown likes this
- dutchdaddyj reblogged this from untiedandsensuous and added:
- make-the-most-of-yourself likes this
- untiedandsensuous reblogged this from ohmages and added:
- thegreaterpretender reblogged this from deflower-nation
- twofacedforever likes this
- strictly-d1ckly reblogged this from mysubmissivekisses
- applauseforsally likes this
- yattaish reblogged this from ufuknbastard
- yeah-okay-seph reblogged this from godisablackwoman
- darthluna reblogged this from la-blue-girl
- zamnzaddyyyy reblogged this from freudianhomie
- la-blue-girl reblogged this from mysubmissivekisses
- gooddiemostlyoverbullshit likes this
- deadlylittlefucker likes this
- mytongueisbluue likes this
- cuz--fuckyou reblogged this from deflower-nation
- freudianhomie reblogged this from godisablackwoman
- dannyb0yfresh likes this
- lesbhonesttruth likes this
- cchatoyant likes this
- ohmages reblogged this from mysubmissivekisses and added:
- incognegro82 reblogged this from mysubmissivekisses and added:
- quietly-overwhelmed likes this
- deflower-nation reblogged this from theapexgemini
- ufuknbastard reblogged this from mysubmissivekisses and added:
- ufuknbastard likes this
- theapexgemini reblogged this from mysubmissivekisses
- Mashable Talks Modern Marketing in 'Madvertising'
The final season of Mad Men is...
- Sunday morning
It’s raining lightly lightly and the curtains are open and the grey skies are cozy;...
heard this on siriusxm the other night and immediately added it to my soundcloud liked feed. i...
With his classic album Double Nickels on the Dime...
Lorde x Beyoncé | 'XO Court' (MASHUP)
A mashup made in diva heaven. Yes,...
1. Define the problem and solution space.
2. Break the problem down.
3. Make the problem...”